This is a great soy-free alternative dipping sauce that goes great with vegan sushi or vegetable satay sticks at a BBQ or drizzle over your stir fry vegetables or raw crunchy salad!
What you will need:
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tbs mirin
- 1 tbs ponzu vinegar
- 1 soak date blended with 4 tbs water
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbs black tahini paste (or normal tahini paste)
- dash of chill oil or 1 cm of grated chill
How to make it:
- whisk all the ingredients together till a smooth sauce had been made.
- store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.