We have used CBD oil to support Edward respiratory weaknesses and his energy and to help detoxify his body….we have found it to be so helpful over the years, and also in my energy levels to. But it is expensive and as not legal here yet so hard to get.
So you can understand my excitement for my family and my ASD families I work with when this oil got realised from doTERRA!!
CBD oil is distilled directly from the cannabis plant, this natural botanical concentrate is non-psychotropic, which means it does not cause the euphoric high that is commonly associated with cannabis when smoked. Copaiba essential oil is not hemp-based but is distilled from the gum resin that is tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. Amazingly, however, these two oils are incredibly similar in their properties and give similar results! But It’s more cost effective and MUCH easy to get and you can travel with this interstate.
The main component of both oils is beta-caryophyllene, which has been extensively studied for it’s massive anti-inflammatory properties and for it’s ability to modulate the body’s response to injury and irritation. It is a very power aid in supporting the central nervous system….it’s anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti- phlogistic, cooling, a decongestant and a great disinfectant and high anti-oxidant…. a great balancer for the whole body.
We all have cannabinoid receptors in our bodies and they are super important for homeostasis. They are found all over the body, in the brain, organs, tissues, glands and immune cells. By using CBD oil or now Copaiba oil the benefits include pain relief, reduces anxiety, effective against cancer, treats seizures and other neurological issues, prevention of diabetes through lower insulin levels and promotes cardiovascular health. This is the power of cannabinoids!
While CBD oil contains a strong amount of beta-caryophyllene at about 30 %….Copaiba essential oil contains a whopping 40-70 %! What that means is just a few drops of this amazing oil can have all the benefits of CBD oil and then some, so you get a stronger therapeutic component while using less product and again more affordable. Team this with the ASD power houses like InTune, Vetiver, Frankincense, Lavender, On Guard, Wild Orange, Easy Air, Zentocrine, DigestZen and Peppermint and your family will have natures force on your side…to cope with emotions, immune support, Detoxification and behaviours.
How can you use it?
• use with any doTERRA oil to enhance and raise the properties of that oil
• 1 drop daily under the tongue or roof of your mouth along side Frankincense
• liver detoxifying and support when used with fresh grapefruit juice daily
• 1-2 drops in juice/warm tea to support your vascular and respiratory system and as a decongestant
• added to you face blend for an anti-wrinkle, anti- scarring and hydrating effect – I love it with Manuka and Germanium!
• diffused with Vetiver, Cedarwood and Lavender for a deep sedative and relaxing effect at night
• used as an anti-fungal and anti- microbial for nails and feet
• hormonal support along side ClaryCalm
• used with Forgiveness inhaled or diffused for an emotional support for anxiety, shame and self loathing
• as a plan relief, muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory effect blend with Ice Blue, Frankincense and Blue Tansy
• applied behind the ears and diffused with frankincense and Past Tense to quickly eliminate Migraines
• used with On Guard and wild Orange as a bench top spray
• for scars, stretch marks and burns apply 3 drops with 5 drops Helichrysum and 4 drops Sandalwood and Fractionated coconut oil daily till healed
• used with frankincense as an aid to reduce cancerous mutated cells
• diffused with frankincense to calm anxiety in ASD kids
• using Fractionated coconut oil and 2 drops Copaiba and 2 drops On guard down the spine or on the bottom on their feet to help ground the child and boost immunity and support the base chakra
• 5 drops added to a magnesium salt bath to support the nervous system after meltdowns
• rubbed on the top of the neck with InTune and frankincense to support your child at school with emotions and overwhelm
• for scars and burns apply 2 drops with 3 drops lavender and 3 drops Helichrysum and Fractionated coconut oil daily till healed
• for nausea, bloating and stomach aches…apply 2 drops with 2 drops DigestZen and Fractionated coconut oil and rub in an anti clockwise direction
• diffuse for an anti-congested and use along side Easy Air
• for children 6 years an above add to their immunity boasting blend or flu bomb blend, if they are used to ingesting the oils safely.
• add 2 drops to the shower wall when having shower to help as a decongestant
• for kids 6 years and over that are used to ingesting them 1 drop daily under the tongue or roof of your mouth along side Frankincense
• as a leg rub for kids with disabilities to aid pain and inflammation
And I am sure more….WOW WHAT AN OIL!
Whole sale price $35.00 Retail price $46.67 if you don’t have an wholesale account and would like to receive 25% discount…DM me today. Raw CBD oil was costing me $495 a month!
An essential for any home!
Hannah Miles – Leading the Movement for ‘Detoxing & Natural Living for Behaviours & ASD 🍉