I am not a doctor and these are guidelines and practices to which I have followed to heal my sons. Please consult your Doctor or Naturopath before trying any of these. Ok that out the way . . . we need to get the message out that many cases The symptoms associated with Autism can be reversed especially vaccine related Autism!!
Why does one child get vaccinated and presents with Autism and another is “fine”?
The gut micro-biome holds the key…asthma, ear infections, colic, croup, food allergies, sensory processing and skin conditions are all ‘pre’ autism symptoms. What do I mean by that? Well they are signs the gut and brain is under pressure and that anything can push the body over the edge – vaccines, a poor diet, stress in the home, a trauma ect. Even if it doesn’t push the body to displaying autism symptoms, you can see a life of illness ahead leading to auto-immune issues and eventually cancers ect….everything is connected and the body tries to show you it’s under pressure. We must learn to listen and stop allowing society to tell us these are normal childhood illnesses.
THEY ARE BLOODY WELL NOT!They are signs of a toxic body under pressure. . .
Autism like any illness or disease is a collection of symptoms that shows the body needs to detoxify. You detoxify the body, the symptoms drop away and the body returns to health. It is that simple!
Autism is separate to personalty or family traits and no amount of detoxifying the body can change personalty -this is about removing daily symptoms that affect your child’s life.
If your open and prepared to heal your child of the symptoms that come with Autism, ADHD or Learning Difficulties or yourself of any Disease or Cancer you need to work on ALL of these things with dedication and with faith;
• Removing and cleansing the body of parasites, viruses, candida overgrowths, yeast overgrowths and worms by alkalising the body through a vegan plant based diet high in raw living foods and using natural tools like zeolite, broccoli sprouts, barley grass powder, cell food, herbs, clays, detox smoothies and greens and many more even cannabis oil.
• Removing heavy metals from the organs and blood through chelation, either with foods alone like detox smoothies or and green juices or natural herbs or homeopathy or all together.
• Work on deficiencies within the cells and use foods to replace them and homeopathy.
• Nourish the body with real whole foods ONLY, taking the pressure of the gut and nervous system.
• Remove strictly ALL grains, dairy, high cooked foods like crackers, muffins, cookies, breads and biscuits void of nutrients (even gluten free ones and homemade), sugars (even natural ones like honey), salt, coffee, oils, chocolate and cacao, synthetic supplements, powders and processed foods.
• Work on re-wiring the brain and calming the nervous system through meditation, sound healing, music, light healing, early interventions, positive affirmations, Reiki, energy work, massage, osteopaths, Son Rise programs, unconditional love and acceptance and the right environment at home and school with the right people around them.
• Remove toxins from the home and any environment they are in, and from all body products too.
• Remove WiFi from the home (use broad brand plug in only) and get an EMF reading done and mould removed, and smart meter protection or have it removed.
• Install a whole house reverse osmosis safe water system.
• Remove all plastics from the kitchen and make sure your kitchen ware is safe and toxic free and lead free.
• Hold belief in the power of the body and it’s healing capabilities, learning to get out the way and let it heal… i.e. stop sabotaging it with “treats” and let it do it’s thing.
• Repair vaccine damage if they were vaccinated by homeopathy and nutrition.
• Remove ALL videos, TV and iPads that stop the brain rewiring and being calm, instead moving to nature, high vibrational music, art, crafts, journaling, yoga, Qigong and games that involve imagination to build up the right hand brain.
• Surround your family in a high vibration and with high vibrational people to help elevate the damaged cells in frequency.
• Allow time to heal and have faith!
• Self care and self love is important for the parents and carers too 💙 you can not heal your child without caring for yourself first and the energy you project effects the child directly.
• Unite as a family and ALL get involved with diet changes and lifestyle changes. You will see this as a blessing to heal you all soon.
It’s never one thing that heals the body but a collection of approaches and mediums. . . and time!
If you would like me to coach and guide you through these changes that have done myself with my family, please contact me here for one of my packages: https://nourishtohealth.com.au/contact/I have stood where you are now and my experience can help you to not fall in ahead as I did and make very expensive mistakes. Please join my Webinar to hear my top 3 secrets and hear how I did it and how you can to! https://healing.nourishtohealth.com.au
https://nourishtohealth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/shutterstock_69211996.jpg10001000Hannah Mileshttps://nourishtohealth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cropped-nth-watercolour-banner-logo-tagline-social-media-300x114.jpgHannah Miles2017-02-28 01:58:142022-12-12 22:16:29HEALING symptoms associated with AUTISM is POSSIBLE - steps of how I did it and how you can too!
When life isn’t going to plan it can be easy to slip into feeling that things are just not going to get any better, especially when you’re faced with issues that seem out of your control, like the health of your children or yourself.
After our son William was diagnosed with autism, aged 2, I experienced a deep depression.
It wasn’t just the result of William’s diagnosis and the grief I felt for the loss of the future I’d imagined for my family and the diagnosis came after two years of struggling every day in what felt like battle zone.
For two years William’s behavior had challenged us, even when he was tiny he screamed every day. Add to this a difficult pregnancy with my second child, and my onset of chromic fatigue and fibromyalgia, and then our second son Edward was diagnosed with a global developmental delay.
I lost all hope. I felt that nothing good was ever going to happen for my family. I felt completely overwhelmed, i lost the will to live.
But, somehow, amongst the chaos that our lives had become, I chose to let go of the negative mindset I had developed and instead tried very hard to see my world with a positive mindset.
I chose to see the good in our lives. I chose to look past the negatives and appreciate each of the gains my boys made – no matter how small they were. I chose to investigate ways to live a healthier lifestyle. I chose a positive mindset, and I haven’t looked back each day I get stronger and more positive. I am now strong in my mind and live each day asa happy confident woman with a healthy family. That is somewhere back then I could never see happening.
Mindset is definitely a choice. Anyone can choose to focus on the positives and anticipate happiness, health and success – and be much better for it.
A positive mindset can give you the feeling that anything is possible and allows you to look forward with hope. It also gives you freedom to look innovatively at the challenges you face and find solutions that a negative mindset may have not allowed you to see.
Thinking positively also gives you an opportunity to see the help being offered by others, and to embrace it.
Alternatively, by choosing to think negatively you can be left feeling that the world is against you, people are there to hurt you, that there are no positives on the horizon and you may find yourself drawn to conflict or combative situations.
For families with autistic children, your day-to-day struggles will continue to overwhelm you and you may not have the strength to help you family make the best of every situation.
Is it time you chose a positive mindset and gave yourself permission to feel happy, recognise your achievements and look forward to the future with hope?
You can do this and I’m here if you would like me to help you and your family along the way.
Please contact me for a free consultation on how I can help you on your pathway to health. Mindset is the key!