1. You Develop Faith. Without faith you cannot contemplate your pain or progress in Divine love. Faith draws you to your highest self, your true self. Faith starts the journey.
2. Accept Your Facade. You accept you have addictions & trauma, that these are creating your facade/s, protective ego self. You accept the big journey ahead, even if you are scared or unsure. You are ready to step into the unknown. Because you have step 1.
3. Deconstruct Your Facade. You start your journey of awakening. You start to find the reason why you act the way you do or have the reality you do. Your rage & anger starts to disappear & be felt. Your addiction to being comfortable disappears & you start to love being uncomfortable, you love hearing about your pains & why you have physical symptoms & traumas, & love finding the why. You have compassion & love for yourself & your journey. You release the blame & addictions to stories & justification. You accept all that happened & you can forgive those who hurt you as you see it’s part of their trauma & have compassion for them, you may be able to help them through your examples. You do not attack others for triggering you and see these triggers help you in your path. You have compassion for them. You see your own faults & how you harmed people & yourself. You want to remove your facade & find your true self. You accept being emotional, that you’re an emotional being.
4. Realising Terror. You start to release deep traumas, pains & terror. You get to the causal emotions. You see the benefits of pain, in fact welcome it as it shows you the path of what you must still release. You love being emotional. Your physical symptoms start to be released as you feel your emotions & feelings.
5. Connection. Your start to connect to God more & develop your relationship with her as your faith grows. You feel connected to all your brothers & sisters knowing you are all children of God. You feel connected to all creatures & beings on Earth & in our universe. You know God is your creator & created everything as a separate all powerful entity. You know it’s not love to harm another being. Exploit another being. Hurt another being. You know to speak the truth is essential & the only path. You seek universal truths. Your LOA starts to improve, as your emotional state starts to improve. You start to understand how the universe works & accept cause & effect. Thus understand nothing needs fixing, & no one needs fixing. It’s not our role to judge or save another. You have a deep appreciation of how Gods systems, laws & creations work.
6. You Become Childlike. As you grow in love & release your facade self, you return to your true self. The Soulful Self. This feels childlike. However an aware child not repeating unloving ways. No facade, you are emotional, humble, loving, kind, joyful, creative. You are connected to God, you move through emotions in the moment, your LOA increases & is instant. You feel your true self. You remove negativity from your life.