1. Eat only when hungry – hunger is in the mouth digestion and parasitic activity is in the gut. You have to be mindful and embodied to notice this. Juice cleansing and water fasting can help you to train your body into noticing this again.
2. Be present when you eat. Drop into your body first and find gratitude.
3. Be mindful and not distracted – no phones, reading, driving, walking when eating.
4. Chew Chew Chew slowly to start digestion in the mouth.
5. Stop when you are full. Observe if you must finish it. Or you must leave some. Stay curious what that’s about?
6. Observe the story in your mind – I wish it was….Don’t tell me what to eat….I must control myself…..I’ll always be….I shouldn’t be…..I’m worried about…..
7. Observe what age you are when this story started. Who’s running your eating now? Your 5 year old self or your 13 year old self?
8. Thank the story and voices but say No Thank You!
9. Praise your wins around food. Even the witnessing and observations. See your progress. Be kinder to yourself. Less critical.
10. Do not label foods as good or bad or restricted or allowed. Allow yourself full freedom, but choose to love yourself enough to nourish your body with nutritious foods that will give you energy and make you feel alive. Ask yourself how you want to feel and ask yourself what foods give you that feeling. If it’s chips and coke then so be it till you adjust your body.
11. Don’t give yourself goals and time lines. Eat intuitively if you start a juice cleanse and only do 1 day praise that not what you didn’t do.
12. Move between cleansing and detoxification and rebuilding and maintenance so you don’t feel deprived or restricted and you can still enjoy life.
13. Love your binges and numb outs or unconscious eating times. They served you and may still need to serve you till you build up your mindset and energy tools. Take to control and critical voice away and enjoy your coffee/wine/nachos mindfully using the above steps till the charge has gone and you move away instinctively- not through force or control.
14. Remove Salts Oils Sugars to give your body chance to digest and really sense when it’s full.
15. Take bite size steps that will be lifelong practices not quick fixes, unless you need to remove a symptom fast and want to jump into to mucus free/ high raw/ high fruits/ juice cleansing.
16. Make a small step towards food breaks – I Day a week jurist juices or just water. 3 days a month fruits only. What ever you can achieve to keep moving forward that’s achievable.
17. Notice where you are pinching yourself self off from feelings or emotions by eating . How are you numbing from source/god/self f by eating to Create a fullness that you are not getting from going within ?
18. Eat till satiated and satisfied not over full.
19. Eat with joy and gratitude.
20. Eat with others when you can and not in your car or in secret.
Fermented, raw, organic or not, for the young or old…. Cow/Goat/Camel or Dog Milk is not our food and very acidic, toxic and mucus forming to our human bodies.
Most importantly….well other than the utter cruelty and supporting the meat industry directly (sorry vegetarians)…is the macro ratios are completely wrong for humans…
If we look at …
Human Breast Milk it is 7.4% Carbohydrates (simple sugars our fuel) 3.2% fats (can be used for fuel and is needed for the brain, but not our main source of energy) and 0.895% Protein (not our optimal fuel at all)
Cows Milk is 4% Carbohydrates, 12% fat!! (way too high) and 16% Protein (sooo high is it acid forming and inflaming)
Goats Milk is 4.46% Carbohydrates and 4.13% Fat and 3.56% Protein….better, but still not ideal macro ratios.
Almond Milk is 0.61% Carbohydrates (eaten with a high carbohydrate diet to subsidise) and 1.58% Fat and 0.66% Protein….add some coconut or avocado and for extra fats and extra minerals like Sea Moss and Green Powders like Moringa for calcium and iron…to it for a accurate baby formula, that is more suited to a babies growth than cows milk.
Coconut Milk is 4% Carbohydrates and 88% Fat (way too much if eaten to often) and 11% Protein
Avocado is 5.29% Carbohydrates and 6.75% Fat and 52.98% Protein making is a good first baby food.
As is banana at 13% Carbohydrates and 0.47%.Fat and 9.43% Protein.
You can see how easy it is to go way over our natural need for fats and protein on a plant diet, let alone animal milks… designed to make baby calves into big fast growing cows for safety……and that carbohydrates are our main source of fuel for the cells…these Amino Acids come from fruits, vegetables, sprouts, leafy greens, seeds and herbs that are a Bio-available source of protein (not Protein that is needed to be broken down to Amino Acids like animal flesh) these plants are our building blocks for growth.
https://nourishtohealth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cropped-nth-watercolour-banner-logo-tagline-social-media-300x114.jpg00Hannah Mileshttps://nourishtohealth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cropped-nth-watercolour-banner-logo-tagline-social-media-300x114.jpgHannah Miles2023-10-16 18:58:442023-10-16 18:58:44Why its time to ditch the dairy!
“Once Divine Truth hits you in your Soul, you will never be able to continue to act out of alignment to Divine Love again”
Nourish To Health
From Byron Bay, Australia supporting clients around the world.